Bath Salts are easily dissolved in warm bath water and used for everything from stress relief to aches and pains. So fill up your tub, pour one of these shots in, submerge and enjoy the benefits of these beautiful and soothing elixirs. These bath salt shots are handcrafted by me with natural ingredients and tons of prosperous intent. I use herbs and flowers from my garden and yard when possible and source the rest from local farmers.
I have chosen this particular mixture of natural ingredients to help refreshen your skin and soothe your muscles. If you would like to read more about each of the ingredients, visit my blog.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Crystal(s): No Crystals
- You will receive: One (1) Bath Salt Tube (40g)
- Ingredients: Epsom Salt, Lavender Buds, Rose Petals, Hibiscus Petals, Chamomile, Oatmeal, Powdered Milk, Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt, Corn Starch
- The ingredients may have naturally occuring variations and shapes
- Your tube will be chosen intuitively for you
- Colors may vary due to different screen seetings
- If you would like to choose your items, please join our Live Sales on Instagram
Lavender Rose Hibiscus Oatmeal Milk Bath Salt
A full moon and a new moon are especially powerful for cleansing and recharging your stones. You can place them outside or on a windowsill at these times. Even if it is a cloudy night, the moon's rays will still energise the stones.
There are other ways to cleanse and recharge your crystals so feel free to use any method you are most attracted to. You can visit our FAQ for more infomation on cleansing your crystals with water and other methods. Please do your research on how to cleanse your individual crystals to ensure you will not damage or change it.